The best 5-star resort hotels in Hawaii offer great golf on scenic courses. The Four Seasons is no exception; a golf vacation package there makes a luxury vacation tops.
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is one of the top luxury resorts on the Big Island of Hawaii, and many would argue that it is the best of the best. The couple or family who want the most high-end, 5-star vacation and treatment – when travel budgets are not an issue – find their needs met here.
Four Seasons Hualali Unlimited Golf Package
Now, here’s a secret: Even the most discerning, elite traveler seeks out luxury packages and deals. The Unlimited Golf Package, at this Four Seasons, is a great match of vacation value and world-class golf in a luxury setting. The Hualalai Golf Course was designed by Jack Nicklaus to be in harmony with the Big Island’s idyllic environment. A full 18-hole, par-72 golf course, it winds over 7,100 yards with fairways abutting the black lava rocks endemic to the Big Island. Fairways and holes actually weave through ancient lava flows and formations, thread through deep bunkers, and skirt the shoreline. Careful: The panoramic views of Hawaii and the Pacific Ocean might distract the most committed golfer! Family members uninterested in golf may, of course, avail themselves of the many other activities on the island, and the spa and other amentities at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai.
Zagat’s Number One Resort: The Four Seasons Hualali Unlimited Golf Package in Hawaii includes:
- Unlimited daily golf and driving range access
- Use of golf cart with integrated GPS system
- Breakfast for two at Pahu i’a restaurant or through in-room dining
- Upgraded rental clubs (Callaway and Mizuno brand golf clubs)
- Free ball markers, divot tools, sunscreen and band-aids
- Complimentary “Putt with the Pro” golf clinic on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Complimentary “Chipping and Short Game” golf clinic on Wednesdays at 3:00 PM
- Complimentary “Sand Bunker” clinic on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages on the driving range and beverage cart
- Free shoe service and sunglass cleaning
- Access to the nine-acre driving range
- Deluxe locker facilities use with personal amenities
- Complementary Pro VI range balls on the driving range
- Access to the 27,000 square foot short game practice area (with two bunkers and a 9,000 square foot putting green)
- Complimentary fresh fruit in locker rooms, practice area, 9th hole “comfort area”
The Unlimited Golf Package provides as much course time as a golf buff could want, on a course that earned review comments like “best conditions ever,” and “near perfect” (Champion Tour Tournament). The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai golf package is typically available August through December, with holiday blackout dates. Zagat didn’t name this resort the Number One Resort in the World for nothing, obviously, and a stay here is a memorable treat. Luxury travel plans that include top notch golf don’t get much better than this; a great, 5-star resort golf vacation in Hawaii is the best at the Four Seasons.